Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ribbon Mess

My messy craft room has been driving me crazy for weeks. The other night, I finally decided to tackle the first tiny project (while watching recorded episodes of General Hospital)...my ribbon mess! It had gotten completely out of control.


What did I learn from this experience? That I cannot buy more new ribbon! Oh, I have two other small baskets (like the white one on the right) full of other ribbons and fibers in addition to what is pictured here. I use ribbon all of the time, but I have to stop randomly picking up spools of ribbon every time I go into a craft store.


I'm pretty darn close to having the rest of my craft room organized...finally. I definitely need a few more storage pieces because right now I have stacks (well-organized stacks) of items that have no home.

Oh, and I fell in love with a fabric at Joann's the other day so I purchased a yard to act as my color inspiration for the room. I cannot wait to coerce my husband into painting my craft room for me. I wonder if I will have to fill the keg finally or if I can bribe him with just a 6-pack or two.

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

What - You hadn't filled the keg yet!?! =) Would it surprise you to know that I'm really excited to see your newly organized craft room? I'm loving those little baskets.