Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Day

I issued a card challenge in my Meetup group and felt compelled to participate as well. It was a simple challenge: make a new card using ribbon. One of my good friends has a birthday coming up so I wanted to make her a card. Let's hope I remember to mail it to her...I am awful at mailing things on time.

Do you like the ruffled ribbon? Originally, I was going to staple it to create this look. However, two things bothered me: 1. I didn't want to see the staples on the inside of the card and 2. I would have to go find the stapler. Instead, I used my Xyron tape runner on the back of the ribbon and then folded the ribbon to make it look like this.


Supplies used: Memory Box (card), Inkadinkado (cupcake stamp), American Crafts (patterned paper, stripe ribbon), Stampin' Up (rub-ons), Ranger Ink (glitter glue)

No comments: