Sunday, March 1, 2009

I Survived!!!

The 12-hour crop was a blast! I completed a whopping 2 pages for my 2006 Christmas album. Mind you, I was there as a vendor and demonstrator so I'm happy I had the chance to make anything. I sold a decent amount of I Remember When items and generated a lot of interest in my upcoming workshops. Success! Overall, I was disappointed by the number of no-shows, but since I was not the organizer I didn't really have any control over this. I can't wait for the next opportunity to show off IRW and our excellent line of products! I'll post a few pictures later tonight once my kids are sleeping.

Oh, today my husband officially became an old man...he turned 30 and is very depressed by this. I just reminded him how hot Brad Pitt looked in Troy and he was 40 at the time. I'm not so sure this made him feel better. :)

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

So you're saying that I've been an old woman for years? =)