Saturday, June 12, 2010

Deal of the Day Sale

June is a busy, busy month! For those who aren't already on my mailing list or a fan of our Facebook page, we are offering a Deal of the Day sale every day during the month of June. Yay! Today's Deal of the Day is Cosmo Cricket's Joy Ride Kit--on sale for $8.50, regularly $14.99.




Also, my laptop broke a couple of weeks ago (the motherboard has shorts in 3 different locations) and I am currently without photo editing software. Boo! I also have to share a computer with my husband. *Gasp* Once the laptop is replaced I will share all of the projects I have recently completed including a chipboard album, a handful of cards and some layouts that have been lying around half-finished for months!

1 comment:

momplusmakeup said...

Love both of these layouts!

http://luxpapercutz.blogspot.com/