Sunday, June 27, 2010

Take My Picture

Clean lines are what make this layout appear so pleasant, in my opinion. I am not one of those trendy scrapbookers who is able to combine 37 different elements on one page surrounding just one photograph. I think in straight lines and tend to keep things simple. This is what works most often for me.


This layout, featuring Basic Grey's Green at Heart Collection is perfect for scrap-lifting! Anyone can copy this layout! The patterned paper is all from the collection pack, I used American Crafts textured cardstock for the title (cut with my Cricut) and journaling. To give the flower sticker a little bit of dimension, I cut the flower at the stem and attached it to the layout with a pop dot. A white gel pen and a ruler allowed me to add "stitches" around the orange block with ease.

1 comment:

Finding Hope said...

This layout is great Melissa! I like the idea of using the white gel pen to create "stitches."