Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cricut Lite

Oh, my goodness. Have I been living under a rock? How is it that 24 NEW Cricut cartridges were announced almost a month ago and I missed it??? Must be because these new cartridges are going to be sold exclusively at Wal-Mart. Trust me, it's worth putting up with Wal-Mart to get your hands on some of these cartridges.

Here is the link to see images of all the new cartridges on Cricut's website: Cricut Lite Cartridges

As the mother of 2 young boys and a cupcake baking fanatic, it was easy for me to choose my top two favorite cartridges: Cupcake Wrappers and B is for Boy.




These Cricut Lite cartridges fall somewhere between the standard cartridges and the Solutions cartridges. Each features 50 images and have the option for shadows and layers, but no other extras. They will retail for $39.99 each. Best part? We can hide our cartridge purchases on our grocery bill! Ha!

2 comments:

Finding Hope said...

Great news! I also checked out Wal-Marts web site and you can purchase some of the cartridges for under $30, even better!

Finding Hope said...

I forgot to mention - those are on-line prices.