Thursday, January 8, 2009

More In Stitch'z

My love affair with Bazzill In Stitch'z continues. This is another awful photo. That's what happens when my day is too busy to take the pictures by sunlight. Maybe tomorrow I'll have a chance to retake these past few photos so you can see what the projects really look like. I'm not holding my breath.

I love In Stitch'z. I cannot wait to use my two newest sets of templates--a birthday set and the circles template. Anyway, this is a very simple card using some cute, glittered paper. I am horrible at sending family and friends cards so one of my goals this year is to make up a bunch of all occasion cards to have on hand for next year. So, family & friends, look forward to cards in 2010!



Supplies used: Die Cuts With A View (card, patterned paper), Bazzill Basics (textured cardstock, In Stitch'z template), JoAnns (ribbon), DMC floss

No comments: