Sunday, January 11, 2009

Believe

I'm back to the Christmas 2006 album. I have so many pictures from this Christmas that I think I could do all 31 January layouts just for this album. I won't, however, because that would be too boring for you!


You may have noticed that I do not journal on these 6" X 12" layouts. When I make an entire album for one event using this size album I do full-page journaling instead. The first layout in the album will be "the story" for this particular Christmas album. So many of my pictures are essentially the same--the boys exploring and opening their gifts--so there is no need to repeat the journaling on each individual layout.

The cute patterned paper needed a little glitter glue to make it just perfect! I love scrapbooking Christmas pictures.


Here's a close-up of the K & Co. die cut.


I love these little chipboard pieces. All I had to add was a little bit of Stickles glitter glue to make them sparkle.

Supplies used: Die Cuts With A View (textured cardstock), K & Co. (patterned paper, die cuts, chipboard), Ranger (glitter glue)

No comments: