Saturday, January 31, 2009

100% Boy

I have not reached my goal of 31 layouts in 31 days. I gave it my best, but life just got in the way. I am pleased with the number of layouts that I've completed for myself. It seems like I spend so much time making class samples, items to sell and items ordered by others. This months was the exception! In total, I've only completed 5 class samples this month. Woo hoo! However, I only have one workshop on the calendar for February and that number is about to increase so it will be back to "work" for me very soon.

I love these pictures of my son. He is always doing silly things and it makes me happy to scrapbook these everyday photos. I have thousands of everyday photos still to scrapbook, but I don't let that take away the satisfaction I feel every single time I complete a layout for one of our family albums.


Supplies used: Bazzill Basics (textured cardstock), Colorbok (patterned paper), K & Co. (3-D stickers, rub-ons)

No comments: