Monday, January 25, 2010

Super Hero!

Michelle has shared another fabulous chipboard album creation of hers with us today! We are both loving this Junior line from American Crafts!!!


The cover of the album features Radical paper, a sticker accent and a title cut using the Cricut. I particularly like the ribbon tabs. In my opinion, a project can never have too much ribbon!


The super hero stickers are so fun! Every child runs around with a cape at some point or another, right? Ta-Da! and Rock On! paper are featured on these pages.


That "Pow!" sticker makes me chuckle. My boys are at the age where they want to pretend fight all the time (as are Michelle's). Guess I'll have to pull out the camera next time things come to blows! Yay! and You're Out! paper are two of my favorites from this collection.


This album is ready and waiting for pictures of little super heroes! This last layout features Apricot textured cardstock, Tag-You're It! and Ta-Da! paper.

No comments: