Thursday, June 4, 2009

Circle Time

Recently it seems that every paper craft project I complete has circles--chipboard, patterned paper, brads, etc. I'm going to have to go scraplift someone else's layout in an attempt to break this new habit of mine!



This layout is no exception to the circle rule. Despite now owning TWO Cricut machines, I cut all my circles by hand and used found objects as my templates. This has more to do with the fact that I created these pages at my kitchen island (while my boys played in the next room) than anything else.

Supplies Used: Bazzill Basics (textured cardstock), DCWV (textured cardstock), Cosmo Cricket (patterned paper, sticker), Doodlebug Designs (chipboard letters), Offray (ribbon)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet LO!!! I love the Hello Sunshine papers :)

xoxo
Sara