Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wish List

Why is it that most of us scrapbookers feel the need to always buy new products? I have a few thousand sheets of paper on hand at any given moment yet I'm always purchasing more. I seem to collect chipboard products--albums, embellishments, etc. Yes, I do use them regularly, but not as fast as I buy them.

Here are just a few items that are currently on my wish list. I think that my next two wholesale purchases for my online store will be from Maya Road and Fancy Pants Designs...


The Summer Soriee paper kit from Fancy Pants Designs is a MUST HAVE!!! We try to spend as much time outside during when the weather is nice and I'm always taking pictures. I'm going to need at least 4 of every sheet of paper.


To say that I'm addicted to coffee is putting it mildly. My daily mocha is my happy place. Most people have a room or an outdoor location that makes them feel calm and at peace. For me, it's an iced Starbuck mocha--no ice, no whip. On the days I don't visit Starbucks, I most certainly brew some coffee at home. Naturally, I NEED this chipboard album.


It's sparkly and lime green. Need I say more?


We take approximately 3,000 pictures a year. This storage case from Cropper Hopper holds 2,000 photos. Awesome.


If this Corner Chomper from We R Memory Keepers works half as well as the Crop-a-Dile it will be worth every penny.

So, what's on YOUR wish list?

No comments: