Sunday, May 17, 2009

Scenic Route

My Scenic Route order arrived on Friday! Woo hoo!!! I am so happy to have my hands on that Metropolis line again. With two little boys and summer just around the corner, I cannot have enough lime green, blue and orange paper on hand.

I have not yet made any samples of my own (too many custom scrapbook orders to fulfill first) so I did the next best thing. I found samples made by others to share here! All images can be found on the Scenic Route layout ideas site.







My new online store is almost ready to launch as well. I've been uploading products like a mad woman in all of my "free" time. I'm still not 100% sure that I like this particular e-commerce host, but I'll go with it for now. The Scenic Route Metropolis kits will be available to order on my current site tomorrow.

No comments: