Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ouch

As the mother of two young boys, I recently figured out that I had better just begin albums devoted to their injuries. I don't know how many times the two boys have been playing happily together one minute and the next minute someone is screaming and bleeding. I'm shocked out how quickly (and how often) these random ouchies occur. Clearly I did not grow up with brothers in my family.


Once again, I used Cosmo Cricket paper on this layout. The Hello Sunshine kit is just so perfect! I used a ruler and my white Signo pen to make the faux stitching. I covered a chipboard piece from the Buck Naked chipboard shape pack from Cosmo Cricket, of course. I have 3 of these chipboard packs on hand in my stash and use these pieces all of the time.

Supplies used: Cosmo Cricket (patterned paper, chipboard), Bazzill Basics (textured cardstock), Making Memories (letter plates), Signo (white pen).

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Omg - I don't know if it's PC to think it's funny that you can have an entire album dedicated to your boys' injuries. I still remember calling Mike home when Christian bumped his head on the coffee table. That was his only toddler injury, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

Great LO, but definitely OUCH! Hope he is ok now :)

With your permission Jacqui I would like to showcase your blog and favy cosmo cricket creations on the Cosmo Cricket Fan Club site.

Please email me at scrap4ubysb@yahoo.com so I can email you the details!

Have a wonderful day!

xoxo
Sara