Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Paper Bag Album

Finally! I am posting those promised paper bag album photos. Took me long enough, I know. Next time we have a sunny day, I am going to have to retake these photos. In the not so swell lighting that I have to work with, the colors look just a tad funky. Oh, well.


I hosted this workshop on Saturday and we had so much fun! Everyone's completed albums turned out beautifully, which always makes me happy. I love to be able to send everyone home with a completed project. Now all they have to do is add their pictures!


Here is one of the interior layouts. The pattern paper on the left was so pretty that I couldn't bring myself to add any extra photo mats. A vertical photo without a mat will look perfect on this page by itself.

Supplies used: Die Cuts With A View (patterned paper, textured cardstock), Making Memories (brads), Jolees (flowers), Prima (flowers), Scenic Route (chipboard)

1 comment:

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

Beautiful paper bag albums. They are sweet! Good luck with your new Cricut - I finally broke down and got one, too. : )Sb