Friday, April 3, 2009

A Cute Gift, Right?



I finally finished these three items to give to a dear friend of mine who had her third child a couple of weeks ago. I can never make something for a new baby until that baby is born. What is up with that? In this case, we didn't know the gender in advance so that makes sense. Still, I guess I am somehow inspired by the actual birth despite the fact that I'm 3,000 miles away and will be lucky to meet this child before he starts grade school.

Not wanting the two little girls to feel left out, I altered these jumbo clothespins so they can display pictures of themselves. I didn't want everything to be about the new baby.

Next on my paper crafting "to-do" list is a layout for myself. It's been over a month since I've finished a layout for my own albums which is just wrong! I recently received an order of 200+ pictures from August-September 2008 so I certainly have plenty to scrapbook.

1 comment:

Ash said...

aw Melissa, that's so sweet! What a good friend you are. I know how much work goes into those. They are adorable!