Monday, April 6, 2009

Craftster.org

This website is my new obsession. You can find anything and everything on here. A girl in my fiber crafts Meetup group shared a link to this CRAZY crochet project.


Here's the link to this project.

And how cute (and odd) is this place card holder???


Here's the link to this fun project. There's a tutorial you can follow to make your own!

I'm about 1/3 done with a new paper bag album project. I hope to finish it tonight and post pictures tomorrow evening. I've also opened my own Etsy store. I'll post the link once I have more than 2 commercially made products for sale! I have to take new pictures of some of my handmade items that I plan to list for sale first.

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

I have found so many links to craftster for the coolest projects. If I could only incorporate the time to make every cool thing I see. =)

Ash said...

oh my goodness that blanket is insane! who has the time to do that?! very cool, but... the woman must not have kids... right?!

Melissa said...

Ashley, my thoughts exactly!!! As soon as I saw her blog post--her husband laying on it, etc.--I immediately thought that she didn't have kids.