Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm Back!

Oh, my goodness! Things have been especially crazy around my house recently, but everything seems to have calmed down just a bit. My semester is finally over which means that now I have TIME to spend crafting again. Yippee!!!


I'm mostly finished with the above mini album, but I still need to order prints and add the journaling. I am ashamed to say that I am over a year behind in ordering prints right now. There just aren't enough hours in my days.

The mini album uses Scenic Route's Ashville line which is currently 30% off at my online store! The patterned paper is double-sided and quite thick. Because of this, I didn't feel the need to mount the paper to a chipboard album. Instead, I folded the sheets in half for weight (and to make pockets) and connected them all with metal jump rings.

I'm off to go work on my next unfinished project. I must have at least 15 semi-completed layouts and 5 half-finished mini albums. Oh, my!

No comments: