Sunday, October 25, 2009

More Halloween Fun

Jumbo clothespins make perfect little gifts for just about any occasion. I completed a number of similar clothespins for a craft fair that was rained out last weekend. Bummer! Well, I guess I'll just be "forced" to use these to display cut Halloween photos of my own children now.


To make these, I simply paint the wood clothespins with acrylic paint. Strips of patterned paper are trimmed to small rectangles and I round the corners. Ink the edges of the paper and adhere using Tombo Mono Adhesive (my favorite!). Ribbon, flowers, brads, chipboard, vinyl, etc., all make excellent additions!

Supplies used: Patterned Paper (American Crafts: Boogieman and Howl), Chipboard (American Crafts Halloween), Paper Accents (K & Co.), Flower (Prima), Ribbon (Offray and American Crafts).

No comments: