Friday, October 9, 2009

Halloween Chipboard Album

This new line from American Crafts has been calling my name since it arrived in the mail. I especially love the quirky addition of the pale blue--not often seen in Halloween paper. I am so happy that I was able to steal some time and convince my 3-year-old to join me in my craft room this afternoon.


The black chipboard album is from Cosmo Cricket and one that I have used for a number of different seasonal albums. The black chipboard is fun to play around with--I used my white gel pen for details on many of the layouts.


The coordinating vinyl A.C. embellishments were perfect for this project. I have plenty left over and I cannot wait to use them on my next altered project.



Supplies Used: Patterned Paper (American Crafts), Chipboard Album (Cosmo Cricket), Paper Frills (Doodlebug), Brads (Basic Grey), Ribbon (American Crafts, Offray)

1 comment:

jan said...

I really love the Halloween Chipboard Album. What a great job you did on this. It's adorable.