Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Girl Can Dream

I found this picture while doing a Google Image search. See, I'm on the hunt for scrapbook organization inspiration. Once our downstairs is complete (remodelling, paint, etc.), I've been promised that I will be given the time to organize my craft room. I also want it to be pretty. The section of the craft room pictured below is so bright and perfectly organized. I love all of the glass jars so that all of the embellishments are on display and easy to find. A girl can dream, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out this site for craft room inspiration (from thenest.com). http://craftroombio.googlepages.com/home

~Stacy (from scrapbooking meetup)

Melissa said...

Great link!!! My room has to look pretty, have lots of storage AND have the entire middle of the room available for classes & workshops. So tricky.