Thursday, March 18, 2010

Basic Grey -- ALL on Sale!!!

Just in case you have not yet signed up to receive my promotional newsletter, I wanted to let you know that our entire stock of Basic Grey is 20% off through March 24. This includes the brand NEW Kioshi & Green at Heart Collections.


The Kioshi Collection is sophisticated in design, yet I think it will also be perfect for all of the upcoming spring and Easter pictures we are all sure to take.


A crafter can never have enough buttons on hand. Am I right? The lovely pastel colors in this button pack coordinate perfectly with the entire Kioshi line.


The Green at Heart Collection is described as fresh and fun. I could not have said it better myself! These colors and patterns are making me very impatient as I wait for the grass to return to green and the flowers to bloom locally.


Flowers and cute little critters are the highlights of this chipboard sticker pack.


This is my favorite new stamp set! The Tree Hugger Bitsy Stamp Set is too cute and I think some thank you cards have just been added to my weekend's to-do list.

No comments: