Monday, September 21, 2009

Thank You Basic Grey


I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Basic Grey for this new 2010 Calendar Kit. Without it, I do not think I could guarantee that both my parents and my in-laws will receive a handmade Christmas gift this year. Because of it, I am 100% confident that I will FINALLY be able to complete handmade gifts for both of them in time for the holidays.


The kit is very similar to Basic Grey's wonderful card kits. It includes all of the die cut pieces, chipboard shapes, stickers and rub-ons that you need to complete a beautiful 12-month calendar. Each month's layout includes space for a photo.

I've almost completely sold out of the first round of calendars that I purchased and I'm off to immediately purchase more. Be sure to get your hands on one (or ten) of these as quickly as you can as I am almost positive that they will be hard to come by pretty soon.

1 comment:

rebekah said...

oh gosh! what a great idea you have for the in-laws! i will for sure pick up a couple of these to make for my in-laws and add to my holiday hand-making list! i love me some basic grey!