Monday, August 24, 2009

Baby Hugs

Look! Another scrapbook layout! I figured I should really start using all of my delightful scrapbooking products that I have on hand instead of saving them for some future layout.

I fell in love with Basic Grey's Lime Rickey as soon as it was released. I used 3 sheets of paper and one sticker element from the 12 X 12 Collection Pack, one sheet from the 6 X 6 Paper Pad as well as embellishments including the Glazed Brads and Chipboard. Purchasing the smaller paper pad was such a great idea, if I do say so myself. It allows me to use additional patterned papers on my layout without cutting in to one of the full 12 X 12 sheets. (This is much less expensive).



The title of this particular layouts says it all. I still need to look up the exact date that these pictures were taken and add that on the orange patterned paper block to complete this layout, but I think you get the idea.

Supplies Used: Patterned Paper (Basic Grey), Textured Cardstock (American Crafts), Chipboard (Basic Grey), Brads (Basic Grey).

1 comment:

jan said...

The picture of the 'baby hugs' couldn't be any cutier. I love the way you made this.